Come help Lullabot build the biggest and best Drupal websites in existence.
Lullabot is expanding its development team and looking for a few amazing Drupal developers. We've got several projects in the works with some really great high-profile clients. If you feel that you have distinguished yourself as a superior Drupal developer and would like to work with Lullabot's excellent team, please fill out the form below and tell us about yourself and your areas of expertise.
Ideal candidates will ...
- Be familiar with Lullabot and have extensive experience in Drupal and the Drupal community
- Be able to display 2+ years of in-depth experience with high-performance Drupal sites
- Be self-directed and able to effectively manage their own tasks
- Be a great writer and communicator
- Be familiar with SVN and Git and Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Features, and Context
- Be quick-witted with a good sense of humor
Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Create a brief (2 min or less) video introducing yourself and talking about your interest and experience for this job. We recommend creating a password protected video on Vimeo, but you certainly post your video wherever/however you'd like. Take a look at one-of-these-videos to see what's gotten folks hired in the past.
Lullabot is a distributed company with flexible hours, but we tend to schedule meetings and expect employees to be on-line and available during a North American workday. Our current team is spread out across North America and Europe. Lullabot's past clients include Sony Music, FastCompany, The Grammys, MTV UK, O'Reilly Media, Lifetime Television, and many more.
Working for Lullabot is probably unlike anything you’ve done before. To slightly paraphrase Voltaire (and Stan Lee!), “With great freedom comes great responsibility.” At Lullabot, you get to (generally) make your own hours and work from home or wherever you like. Self-direction, a casual but confident attitude, and a focus on quality over quantity are some of the things we look for. We work from both the head and the heart and guide our decisions by our Core Values.